Grace In Small Things – Traveling
1. The magnum bottle of Chardonnay in my fridge.
2. A roommate/traveling companion willing to share a suitcase, the cost to check luggage and dental floss.
3. Finding out that all meals are included with the conference I paid $76.88 to attend (finally being a student has paid off!).
4. Getting the finishing touches (that probably only matter to me) up on my blog just in the nick of time!
5. Knowing my blog will be in good hands… taken care of … well, there will be new content posted while I am gone.*
*Tomorrow my blog is being taken over by *gasp* A MAN! Trust me, this rare occurrence is not something you will want to miss.